|[January 29, 2013]
Research and Markets: The Worldwide Customer Care Software Market To Grow From USD2.8 Billion In 2010 To USD4.0 Billion In 2016
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvsdtd/customer_care)
has announced the addition of the "Customer
care systems: worldwide forecast 2012-2016" report to their
Growth in the customer care software market in 2012-2014 will be driven
by increasing competition in all markets.
The worldwide customer care oftware market is forecast to grow from
USD2.8 billion in 2010 to USD4.0 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.3%. The
overall customer care software market has returned to near its pre-2008
growth rate as CSPs invest in software that is proven to increase
revenue as well as reduce costs.
This Report provides:
- a five-year forecast of revenue in the CRM, subscriber management,
customer interaction and device management sub-segments of the customer
care systems market, split by geographical region and telecoms service
- analysis of the key market drivers and inhibitors and how they will
change over time
- an overview of the regional dynamics that may influence the market
- discussion of the technologies and services that will influence this
- recommendations for ISVs and CSPs.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvsdtd/customer_care
[ Back To IBM News 's Homepage ]