Providing a service for the specification and validation of flight software of the instrument Radio Plasma Waves (RPW) observation satellite of the... [TendersInfo (India)]
(TendersInfo (India) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Providing a service for the specification and validation of flight software of the instrument Radio Plasma Waves (RPW) observation satellite of the Sun "Solar Orbiter"
Contract notice: Providing a service for the specification and validation of flight software of the instrument radio plasma waves (rpw) observation satellite of the sun "solar orbiter".
The provision relates to the subject of the contract specification and validation of the full software instrument flight RPW.
This instrument includes four sub-systems with a processor LEON3-FT:
1) The Digital Processing Unit (DPU) includes 2 software (boot and application). Lesia validate the software boot next to the software system specification, the laboratory develops the application software (scientific treatments).
2) The analyzer TNR-HFR, developed by Lesia includes a scientific software.
3) The analyzer LFR, developed by LPP includes a scientific software.
4) The TDS analyzer developed by an institute has a scientific software.
To be immediately operational tasks entrusted to the company candidate must have:
- Strong experience in requirements engineering, especially in the field of writing software specifications,
- Strong experience in flight software and embedded computing space (knowledge LEON processor and SpaceWire technology is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of the IBM / Rational DOORS, especially with the mastery of language DXL (DOORS eXtension Language) and RPE tool (Rational Publishing Engine)
- Strong experience in the validation of embedded software
- A good knowledge of standard ESA ECSS-E-ST-40C and ECSS-Q-ST-80C.
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 28.12.2012 - 17:00
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
French.Other: Tous les documents contractuels doivent être rédigés en français. Les autres documents relatifs à la proposition technique du candidat, constituant, accompagnant, ou cités à l~appui de la réponse présentée par le candidat sont rédigés soit en français soit en anglais.
Disclaimer: The above text is Machine Translated. We are not responsible for the accuracy of content. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the Original language as stated in the attached document.
Tender documents : T13482470.html
(c) 2012 Euclid Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To IBM News 's Homepage ]