North American VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market 2012: Broader Market Acceptance Drives Robust Growth
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pts35m/north_american) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "North American VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market 2012: Broader Market Acceptance Drives Robust Growth" to their offering.
- The voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) access and session initiation protocol (SIP) trunking services market is growing rapidly as IP-based services increasingly displace traditional telecommunications services, thus creating opportunities for service providers to differentiate and grow their revenues.
- In 2011, VoIP access and SIP trunking services reached deeper than ever before into large enterprises. Compared to 2010, service providers saw over twice the penetration rate into large enterprises, comprising percent of the revenues for the year.
- This nascent, but rapidly growing market has moved from the early-adopter, proof-of-concept phase into mainstream enterprise deployments. Uptick is strong across businesses of all sizes and across verticals, but critical to market growth is the fact that medium and large enterprises have become more comfortable with VoIP technologies.
- As businesses migrate to an end-to-end IP-based unified communications (UC) infrastructure, VoIP access and SIP trunking services become a logical choice, enabling organizations to eliminate legacy telecom interfaces.
- Even without IP telephony upgrades on the enterprise premises, customers are acknowledging the flexibility and cost-savings benefits of VoIP access and SIP trunking services and are using media gateways to connect these IP-based services with legacy platforms.
- The VoIP access and SIP trunking services market is experiencing a significant wave of consolidation, with a large number of mergers and acquisitions throughout 2011. New competitors are entering the market through acquisition, while existing market participants are shoring their positions by acquiring competitors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pts35m/north_american
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Internet and E-Commerce (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=7&campaign_id=pts35m), Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=pts35m)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To IBM News 's Homepage ]