|[November 13, 2012]
Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Semi-Conductor & Electronic Components Mfg.. Report
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d82kp3/2013_u_s)
has announced the addition of the "2013
U.S. Semi-Conductor & Electronic Components Mfg.. Report"
report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Semi-Conductor & Electronic Components Manufacturing
report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry
statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size
of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for
all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include
financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year
historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a
breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of
establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries,
including circuits, microwave components, commutators,solenoids and
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any
GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk
analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does
not include an analysis of the figures
NAICS 33441: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in
manufacturing semiconductors and other components for electronic
applications. Examples of products made by these establishments are
capacitors, resistors, microprocessors, bare and loaded printed circuit
boards, electron tubes, electronic connectors, and computer modems.
- Electron Tube Manufacturing
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Electronic Capacitors
- Electronic Resistors
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 33441 - Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Mfg is:
- 63% comparable to SIC 3679 - Electronic Components n.e.c.
- 100% comparable to SIC 3674 - Semiconductors & related devices
- Semiconductors and related devices
- Misc. electronic circuits
- Semiconductor diodes and rectifiers
- Electronic switches
- Integrated circuits, semiconductor networks, etc.
- Step positioners, for transmitting equipment
- Light sensitive devices
- Switches, stepping
- Radiation sensors
- Video triggers, except remote control TV devices
- Misc. transistors & switches
- Electronic components, nec
- Electronic circuits
- Commutators, electronic
- Delay lines
- Impedance conversion units, high frequency
- Microwave components
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d82kp3/2013_u_s
[ Back To IBM News 's Homepage ]